3.05.2015

SHARING.



My due date is two months from today and, as it approaches, I can't help but feel a little sad that soon I will have to split my time between Dashel and our baby girl. You see, the amazing part about marrying someone you have so much fun with is that everyday feels like you're on a never-ending sleepover with your best friend. We woke up this morning and cuddled for those few, quiet minutes before we had to start racing around getting ready for our day and it occurred to me that soon our time would be interrupted by another tiny person. Writing this I feel like I should only be talking about how excited we are to meet that tiny person. It's true, there is nothing I want more than to hold her, to be her mother, to see Dashel as her father, to watch her grow up. But, at the same time, it will never be "just us" again and, so, I will spend the next two months loving my family of two.

1 comment:

  1. How lucky your sweet baby girl is to have parents that love each other so much. It probably seems impossible, but you are going to fall even more in love with Dashel as you see him love his daughter. Glad you guys are making the most of your time as a family of two!

    ReplyDelete